This is a review of The Electrocardiogram. You must answer 80% of the questions correctly to continue to the next lesson.
0 of 3 Questions completed
You have already completed the review before. Hence you can not start it again.
Review is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the review.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 3 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the electrode with its location
- 4th Intercostal space to the right of the sternum
- 4th Intercostal space to the left of the sternum
- Midway between V2 and V4
- 5th Intercostal space at the mid-clavicular line
- Anterior axillary line at the same level as V4
- Mid-axillary line at the same level as V4 and V5
Artifact may lead to misdiagnosis. Ways to reduce artifact when obtaining an ECG include all of the following, except